Become a Part of Gramonnati
Read our blog on “Why should you volunteer?”
Gramonnati offers a number of volunteering opportunities. If you are a student looking for internship in social programs, Gramonnati can offer excellent opportunities for you. We are currently looking for volunteers in following locations and areas of work:
- Mentoring Udyam Trainees from rural / small town background …. for leadership development, life-skills, running small projects at school / village level. A typical mentor could take up mentoring one or two trainees over a period of one year, spending about 1-2 h per week for the entire duration.
- Counselling sessions for trainees and students of village schools. .
- Deliver trainings for our programs in (onsite and remote – on Skype / Zoom) : .
- English speaking, .
- Digital literacy, Digital financial literacy, Project management.
- Technology skills like – networking, IT Administration, information security, using internet for self-learning, using managing social media tools.
- Program management in our various programs. .
- Developing marketing and branding for innovative products for rural India. .
- Take up Gramonnati programs in your villages / towns. .
- Field research and impact analysis for our programs. .
If any of the above interests you, please contact Dorota at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form.