Gramonnati is grateful to all of its supporters including those who donate time or money to help us do our valuable work. Gramonnati maintains strict donor privacy policies to protect the integrity and privacy of personal information gathered from our supporters and visitors through all of our communication channels, as well as from visitors to our website and those who donate through our website.
Gramonnati does not sell, exchange or rent your personal information to any organization or individual. We will not divulge personal information to any other organization or individual other than that necessary to transact, fulfill and or account for online donations / activities that you have authorized.
Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in multiple ways, such as,
- To process your donation
- To send you a receipt for your donation
- Sign up to volunteer with us
- Sign up to be a Knowledge Partner with Gramonnati
- Sign up to be a Collaborator with Gramonnati for a Joint Program
- Sign up to stay updated on our activities. Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
We will not collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it to us.
Security & Protection of Financial Data
Gramonnati Trust uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services